We are seeking a PM Kitchen Supervisor, whose responsibilities include but are not limited to, directly supervising the daily operation of a specified unit and ensuring that daily schedules of activity and established quality standards are maintained. The core of American Campus culture involves everyone being fully invested in everything that we do down to picking up the smallest piece of trash. No matter their position or duration at any given property, everyone picks up trash.
To be successful in this hourly position, you should have:
- a High School diploma or equivalent
- One year of kitchen management experience
- Must have, within first week employment, a food handler’s certification card with the local regulatory agency.
- Knowledgeable of kitchen management, food safety and preparation, and kitchen sanitation.
- The ability to stand for long periods of time and the ability to lift up to 25 pounds
- Properly rotate and store food products, fill unattended positions when asked by management, and understand and follow provided recipes
Back to Results